Size: 0.20 Acres
Legal Description: Lake Lucy Estates S/D, Block 6, Lots 13 and 14, Public Records of Putnam County, Florida
Parcel #: 05-10-24-4925-0060-0130 & 05-10-24-4925-0060-0140
Doc Fee: $249 (non-refundable) - Covers everything from generating the paperwork to the transfer of the deed
Cash Price: $7499.99
Owner Finance: $0 down, $149.99/month for 70 months. Total: $10,499.30
No Penalty For Early Payoff
GPS Center Coordinates (Approximate): 29.650731, -81.922271
View Location in Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/X2mszPC7LvufMTvq8
Call or text Mallory at (662)-255-1973
Size: 0.20 Acres
Parcel Number: 05-10-24-4925-0060-0130 & 05-10-24-4925-0060-0140
Legal Description: LAKE LUCY ESTATES MB4 P73 BLK 6 LOT 14 & LAKE LUCY ESTATES MB4 P73 BLK 6 LOT 13
Water: Would need to drill a well
Sewer: Would need to install septic
Power: Not connected, electricity is available
Zoning: R-2 - Residential, Mixed
Road Access: Dirt Road
Annual Taxes: $115.42
Elevation: 183 ft
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
FAQ's On This Property:
What can be built on the property?
This land is zoned for residential construction, mobile homes or modular homes.
Is there a time limit to build?
There is no time limit to build
Is the property part of an HOA or POA?
Is Camping allowed?
No, camping is not allowed
Are RV's allowed?
RV's are allowed, cannot be used as a permanent residence.
Are Mobile Homes allowed?
Yes, mobile homes are allowed
*ALL FINANCED PROPERTIES COME WITH A 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (DOC FEE NOT INCLUDED in refund)
*CUSTOMER CANNOT BUILD on the Property UNTIL PROPERTY IS 100% PAID OFF
|Assessor Contact||(386) 329-0286|
|Recorder/Clerk Contact||(386) 326-7600|
|Zoning or Planning Department Website||https://main.putnam-fl.com/?page_id=129|
|Zoning or Planning Department Contact||(386) 329-0491|
|County Environmental Health Department Website||http://putnam.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/environmental-health/index.html|
|County Environmental Health Department Contact||386-326-7189|
|Electricity Company Name & Phone Number||Florida Power & Light Co: 386-916-2055|
How It Works:
- First choose the property that best fits your needs and suits your budget. Please be sure to do your due diligence.
- Next, choose whether you would like to Pay in Full or Owner Finance, then pay the Pay Doc Fee.
- Once you make the doc fee payment by clicking the Pay Doc Fee Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Finally, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use.
- Afterward, you will be able to view your current balance and make additional payments by clicking Current Customers on our website.